Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Foxxy Cleopatra, Arnold and Harrison!
Kim Ashley is our substitute dean of pop culture for today’s edition of Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. See if you can beat her here!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Who is Arnold Schwarzenegger getting divorced from?
- Who hosts the show that follows the Tonight Show?
- Paul Reubens supplies a voice for the new Smurfs movie. By what other name do we know Paul by?
- This singer/actress made her feature film debut as “Foxxy Cleopatra” in the Austin Powers film “Goldmember.” Who is it?
- Cowboys and Aliens, starring Harrison Ford, was at the top of the box office this weekend. Which Top Gun actress is famous for playing opposite Harrison in Witness?
Check out the answers here!!
Get More Kim’s College on Fresh1027.com!