She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 35-0… UNDEFEATED.
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Who wrote the Harry Potter books?
- Alex P. Keaton from Family Ties was known for having what political affiliation?
- Ryan Gosling starred in the film, “The Notebook.” Who was his love interest in the film?
- Willow Sage Hart was born to which female rocker?
- Name the bouncing tiger from Winnie the Pooh.
Get More of Kim’s College on Fresh1027.com!