Kim Berk is off for the next few days so we have a “new” Kim in the hot seat: Kim Ashley is our substitute Dean of Pop Culture! Think you can take her on? So far she’s undefeated 1-0!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The new Harry Potter film opens today. What’s the name of the school that the kids attend?
- Who does Ernie say “makes bath-time lots of fun” on Sesame Street?
- Harrison Ford’s scar plays a prominant role in several of his films. Where is it?
- Which actress is best known for playing the role of Ripley in the Alien films?
- What is the name of Oprah’s new TV network?
Test yourself here!
More Kim’s College On Fresh1027.com:
- Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Jason Alexander, Rosie Perez and the Wizard of Oz!
- [photogallerylink id=47354]