Kim Berk is off for the next few days so we have a “new” Kim in the hot seat: Kim Ashley is our substitute Dean of Pop Culture! Think you can take her on? Check out today’s edition here!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The new Winnie the Pooh film opens tomorrow. What’s the name of the young boy in the childrens’ books?
- Danny Devito is married to which Cheers actress?
- In the Silence of the Lambs, Clarice Starling has to interview which killer?
- What’s the name of the new staidum where the Mets play?
- Which Black Swan actress recently gave birth to her first child?