Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: The Yankees, Daniel Radcliffe and the Devil Wears Prada!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 34-0… UNDEFEATED.
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- What are the names of the Presidents daughters?
- Which Yankee player has been romantically linked to Madonna and Cameron Diaz?
- Name the 200 foot tall “puffy man” that the Ghostbusters have to destroy?
- Mr. Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe, is currently starring on Broadway in what show?
- The lead character from the Devil Wears Prada was supposedly modeled after the creator of Vogue magazine. What is her name?