Stop Me If You Think That You’ve Heard This One Before: Morrissey Bitten By Dog, Plans To Write Sad Song About It
In overly dramatic and self-loathing news, Morrissey was attacked by a dog while in England. Details on the incident are scarce, but we have received word that the quiff-haired animal rights activist will release a song documenting the incident, loosely titled “Lady and The Trampled My Heart.”
We’re kidding. Morrissey is going to be just fine.
Morrissey Zine, True to You, reports that the Pope of Mope recently sustained the hand and arm injury in his homeland, Dear Ol’ England. He received care at a hospital in Malmö, Sweden (NHS suuuucks!), where an x-ray revealed a cracked bone at the tip of the finger.
Despite the injury to his hand, Morrissey will continue on tour, having played last night at the Operaen in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Morrissey hasn’t commented on the incident, but we do know he is an animal rights activist. That means, despite the dog attack, he still loves dogs… only slightly, only slightly less than he used to.
We figured him to be a cat guy, anyway…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Kid Rock Is Being Attacked By Bees
- Missy Elliott, Pharrell Working on New Music
- 5 Songs That Leonard Nimoy Sang Like a Boss