She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 33-0… UNDEFEATED.
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Jason Alexander plays which character on Seinfeld?
- Who was He-man’s twin sister, created to appeal to young girls?
- Larry David has returned for an eight season of his hit program on HBO. What is it?
- Which Broadway show is a prequel to the Wizard of Oz?
- Rosie Perez is best known for being from which NYC borough?
How many did YOU get right? Listen to today’s game with Jim and Kim to find out!
Get More “Hollywood Knowledge” on Fresh1027.com!