It’s July… which means that it’s summer time… which also means that we are deep in the middle of WEDDING SEASON!!! Yay Marriage! To get in the spirit, we’ve decided to count down the top 10 music videos that feature some of the most amazing wedding dresses you’ll ever see.
You may be getting ready to tie the knot this summer, so do some dress shopping with us right here… just don’t tell your fiance where you got those EXPENSIVE dress ideas from!
10. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]No Doubt[/lastfm] — “Simple Kind of Life”
Gwen Stefani always looks gorgeous in any dress she wears. However, if I must be that guy, this is not a dress. The big, poofy skirt floats elegantly through the breeze as she gets cold feet and becomes a runaway bride.
9. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Miranda Lambert[/lastfm] — “White Liar”
Now, this is a full dress! However, it is WAY too simple and doesn’t really do much for me. It’s just your average, white dress. No frills, no excitement, FAR from number one.
8. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info“]Britney Spears[/lastfm] — “My Prerogative”
I love Britney Spears more than most people, BUT given the fact that this video was shot during the K-Fed days, wearing a black wedding dress was probably not the move. I mean, I knew that hot mess of a marriage was ending soon enough and this was the first step. I must say, she looks sexy as hell though.
7. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Taylor Swift[/lastfm] — “Love Story”
T-Swift takes on a very elegant, medieval look in this video. Complete with a curled up-do (WORK THAT UP-DO!), she looks absolutely stunning. Now, if she could find the right prince charming cause Lord KNOWS she’s been with mad frogs…
6. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Sade[/lastfm] — “No Ordinary Love”
I’m takin’ it back to 1992 on this one. You know that REALLY popular movie that has Demi Moore in it..ya know…INDECENT PROPOSAL?! Well, this is the song that was prominently featured. In this video, you see Sade make her own wedding dress from scratch in order to be with her human sailor prince.
Sidebar: Who wouldn’t wanna swim with Sade dressed as a mermaid?
5. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Madonna[/lastfm] — “Like A Virgin”
Obviously, I can’t have a countdown without some Madonna. In the video for one of her classics, you see her in a wedding dress for a couple hot seconds. I mean, it makes sense…white wedding dress kinda means you were a virgin…right?
4. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm] — “Hot N Cold”
This video is all kinds of over the top. From that poor excuse for a veil, to Katy and her dancers breakin’ it DOWN in dresses, you cannot help but love this video. Personally, I like when she runs after the dude with cold feet and rips the skirt off…but that’s just me.
3. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm] — “Behind These Hazel Eyes”
Well Ms. Clarkson definitely knows how to make heartbreak look really good. She even looks hot when she is singin’ her guts out IN THE MUD! This is actually the first dress I actually LIKE so far in the countdown…we can only go up from here.
2. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mariah Carey[/lastfm] — “We Belong Together”
You’ve gotta give it to Mariah. Not only is the song great, but she actually wore this very dress at her first marriage WAY back in the day. It has a long train and is quite poofy, only fitting for a diva. You go, Mimi!
1. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce[/lastfm] — “Best Thing I Never Had”
Donning a strapless, off-white gown bedazzled in diamonds, Beyonce easily takes the cake for having the most gorgeous dress on the countdown. This is ACTUALLY the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen in my entire life… probably because it’s on Beyonce… nope DEFINITELY because it’s on Beyonce. WORK, MAMA!
AHHHH She is just TOO fine!!
There ya have it, our top 10 wedding infused videos. Did we miss any? Let us know in the comments section below and maybe we’ll add ’em to this post. Maybe…
- [photogallerylink id=46779]
- [photogallerylink id=46803]
- [photogallerylink id=46780]