She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 29-0… UNDEFEATED.
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The Tom Hanks-Julia Roberts romantic comedy Larry Crowne opened last weekend. In what movie did Julia star with Richard Gere as a “professional escort?”
- Who is the host of the show Project Runway?
- Ryan Reynolds marriage has just been officially dissolved. Who was he married to?
- Edie Falco played Tony Soprano’s wife on The Sopranos. What was her first name on the show?
- It’s Sylvester Stallone’s birthday today. He is, of course, most famous for the Rocky movies. What was Rocky’s last name in the films?
How many did YOU get right? Listen to today’s game with Jim and Kim to find out!