It’s our Wednesday edition of Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge! Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 15-0… UNDEFEATED! Come on people, get with it!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Who was the star of the Jason Bourne films?
- Paul Schaffer is the band leader on what TV show?
- What character did Betty White play on the Golden Girls?
- A famous actor used to go by another name when he sang with the “Funky Bunch.” Give us either name!
- The Oscar winning film “The King’s Speech” is the story of the King of which country?
How many did YOU get right? Listen to today’s game with Jim and Kim to find out!