It’s another week and that means another edition of Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 12-0… UNDEFEATED!
Think you’ve got what it takes to challenge her?
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- What kind of jewelry was Lindsay Lohan accused of stealing?
- Sarah Palin was the governor of what state?
- Name the current host of the Price is Right.
- Which Jersey Shore star wars booed off the stage at the Roast for Donald Trump?
- Martha Stewart was once a fashion model for which French fashion and perfume company?
How many did YOU get right? Listen to today’s game with Jim and Kim to find out (and we promise, no mistakes this time)!