Today is ‘Dumb Law Wednesday‘, so here at Fresh we decided to celebrate with another edition of Fact or Fiction. Play along with Jim and Kim…
[photogallerylink id=34436 align=left]
Read the ‘dumb laws’ below and see if you can guess which ones are Fresh Fact or Fiction. Happy guessing!
- In Illinois, the English language is not to be spoken.
- In Oklahoma, females are forbidden from doing their own hair without being licensed by the state
- In Kansas, pedestrians crossing the highways at night must wear tail lights.
- In North Carolina, it’s against the law to sing off key.
- In Tennessee, it is illegal to use a lasso to catch a fish.
Listen to Jim and Kim below for the answers!
How many did you guess correctly? Let us know in the comment section below!
Get More Fresh Fact Or Fiction On Fresh1027.com: