Tickets to Charlie Sheen’s show at Radio City go on sale today at 11am! That’s one of the MANY things on our list of What’s Fresh Around Town!
1. The 250th anniversary NYC St. Patrick’s Day Parade starts at 44th Street and heads up Fifth Avenue. The parade hosts 150,000- 250,000 marchers, along with many great bands; bagpipes, high school bands and the ever-present politicians in front of approx 2 million spectators. That’s from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
2. The Mouse is in town! Disney Live! Presents Mickey’s Magic Show at the Theatre at Madison Square Garden. It runs through Sunday.
3. Tonight is opening night on Broadway for Tom Stoppard’s “Arcadia.” It’s got an all-star cast that includes hottie Billy Crudup!
4. Tickets go on sale at 11 a.m. for Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo Of Truth at Radio City Music Hall on April 8.
5. Tonight is the Little Mermaid Sing-along at the Bell House! The movie will be screened and you’re invited to sing-along to all the songs you know and love. The pre-show includes Disney clips, songs and educational videos. There will be themed drink specials, goldfish crackers, trivia and contests with sweet prizes. That’s at 7:30.
6. In Sports, the Knicks are playing the Memphis Grizzlies at 7:30 p.m. at the Garden. And the Nets are playing the Chicago Bulls at the Prudential Center this evening as well.
And remember to check out fresh1027.com every single weekday for What’s Fresh Around Town!