St. Paddy’s Day will be celebrated on Sunday! Both Staten Island and Hoboken are holding their annual parades and we’ve got all the info! Check out our list of What’s Fresh Around Town!
1. The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is preparing for their Operation Slumber sleepover tonight! Kids 6 to 17 years old will get to explore the Flight Deck by flashlight, see the Hangar Deck and the new Exploreum interactive hall, take part in a scavenger hunt, ride on the 😄 Theater and watch a movie.
2. Spend an Evening with Bon Jovi tomorrow night. That’s at Madison Square Garden at 7:30 p.m.
3. Opening night on Broadway for “That Championship Season” starring Brian Cox, Jim Gaffigan, Chris Noth, Jason Patric and Kiefer Sutherland. It runs through May 29.
4. Sunday is Staten Island’s annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade! The lineup includes local bands, the Pink Diamond Step Team along with assorted program participants from Staten Island Recreation. The parade will begin at Bard Avenue before turning onto Forest Avenue. It will begin at 12:30 p.m.
5. Also on Sunday is the annual Hoboken St. Patrick’s Day parade! It starts at 1pm and you can also expect all day parties at bars and houses throughout Hoboken.
6. Also in Sports, the Knicks are playing the Cleveland Cavaliers tonight at 7:30 p.m. at the Garden. On Sunday, the Rangers are playing the Philadelphia Flyers at 3pm, also at the Garden.
And remember to check out fresh1027.com every single weekday for What’s Fresh Around Town!