Tony Award Nominee Sean Hayes hosts the 64th annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall this weekend! That’s one of the many items on our list of What’s Fresh Around Town this weekend!
1. Tomorrow, NYC Swim will present the annual 28.5 mile Manhattan Island Marathon Swim. This is their longest and premier event of the season, a full counter-clockwise circumnavigation of the island of Manhattan. It starts at 7:25 at the Battery Park Cove!
2. Also tomorrow, MCU Park will host the first annual Craft Beer Festival. The event will take place on the ballpark’s concourse level at 4pm, and will feature an assortment of craft beers. Live bands will also perform throughout the event, which celebrates the craftsmanship of the brewers and the brewing process.
3. “World Naked Bike Ride NYC celebrates a future less dependent upon fossil fuels tomorrow with a second year participating in the international event. Nudity will not be requisite; riders are encouraged to come “as bare as you dare,” and be mindful of relevant local laws and enforcement practices. It starts at 5pm at Grand Ferry Park.
4. On Sunday, the National Puerto Rican Day Parade is running along Fifth Avenue from 44th Street to 86th Street.
5. Also on Sunday, the 64th annual Tony Awards are happening at Radio City Music Hall at 8 p.m. They’ll be hosted by “Just Jack” Sean Hayes.
6. And in sports, the Yankees have home games against the Astro’s all weekend long.
And remember to check out fresh1027.com every single weekday for What’s Fresh Around Town!