Who doesn’t love fireworks?!? Well, you have 2 opportunities to see them this weekend! Check out our complete list of What’s Fresh Around Town this weekend!
1. If you’re looking for some Fireworks, they’re scheduled near Ellis Island at 10pm this evening and 9:15 tomorrow night near St. John’s.
2. Tomorrow is the Adoptapalooza! It’s a FREE community pet adoption event that will feature celebrities, activities, and dozens of pets available for adoption! That’s at 11am in Washington Square Park.
3. Thousands of dancers will be on the streets of Manhattan tomorrow, showcasing 65 forms of dance in a free outdoor dance parade! It starts at 21st street at 1pm and finishes at Thompkins Square Park, where the Dance Fest will run until 7pm!
4. Tomorrow is also Family Day at the New York City Police Museum. Bring your entire family to their annual outdoor fair. That’s running from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
5. And if you need some people to cry with for the Lost finale on Sunday night, there are TONS of viewing parties in and around the city. Look for Southern Hospitality, Brooklyn Bowl, Fontana’s Bar and many, many others to have their TV’s tuned.
6. And in sports, the Yankees are playing a subway series against the Mets all weekend long at Citi Field.
And remember to check us out every day at 9:30 to find out What’s Fresh Around Town!