What’s Fresh Around Town: May 14th
Chelsea Handler brings her comedy routine to an already packed list of What’s Fresh Around Town this weekend! Check it out here.
1. On Saturday, the Annual Viking Festival is from noon to 5 p.m. It will include a Replica Viking Ship, food, vendors, and tons of entertainment. That’s at Owl’s Head Park in Brooklyn!
2. Bronx Week begins tomorrow and runs through May 23! For a complete list of events, check out ilovethebronx.com!
3. The 37th annual 9th Avenue international Food Festival is happening on 9th avenue from 37th to 57th street all this weekend. Look for tons of food from around the world along with dancing and over 200 street vendors selling trinkets!
4. Comedian Chelsea Handler at Radio City this weekend at 8 p.m and 11pm.
5. Sunday is also the 25th annual AIDS Walk, the worlds largest AIDS fund-raising event! The money raised supports the GMHC and other AIDS service organizations in the tri-state area. That begins at 10am in Central Park.
6. And in sports, the Yankees have home games against the Minnesota Twins all weekend.
And remember to check us out every day at 9:30 to find out What’s Fresh Around Town!