Nashville Flooding – How You Can Help
May 7, 2010 2:11 PM
Country music stars and their fans are leading the efforts to help Nashville recover from devastating flooding. Here are a list of organizations accepting donations to aide in the recovery…
- Red Cross: Text ’REDCROSS’ to 90999 to donate $10 to disaster relief — or visit redcross.org to donate.
- The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee: In partnership with the Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management, donate online to the Metro Nashville Disaster Response Fund and/or the Tennessee Emergency Relief Fund HERE (checks can be mailed to P.O. Box 440225, Nashville, TN, 37244).
- Second Harvest Food Bank: Give a monetary donation to our superstar food bank HERE.
- Salvation Army: Monetary donations are preferred and can be made online HERE or by phone at 1-800-SAL-ARMY.
- Dollar General, Whole Foods: Accepting donations at checkout.
- Visit the Nashville Humane Association HERE for information on pet food donations, assistance, etc.